Northeast Ohio Church Planting Network

Northeast Ohio Church Planting Network

Friday, June 16, 2017

Thursday Night!

We went back to the dorms to get ready to go to Edgewater Beach, grabbing our swimsuits and towels. Then we left for what was supposed to be only a 25 minute trip, but ended up being over an hour due to rush hour traffic. The trip with Big Daddy Looms (Mr. Loomis) was very fun, full of dancing and roasting each other.

It's me again (me is Allayna). While we were waiting for Mark to grill the chicken for dinner, we swam in the freezing water, but I did not last in the water for very long. I figured that I wouldn't be eating whatever he was making because I am a vegetarian, so I decided to get food from one of the food trucks. There were so many, and I HATE making decisions and there were wayyyy too many decisions from the multiple food trucks, and it
They dug such a deep hole that
Josh is actually standing straight up here!
all sounded so good. Anyway, I would think I made my decision, and make Natalie stand in line with me to get my food, and then right as I was about to order I changed trucks. I ended up getting a veggie pita, and it wasn't even that good so I was disappointed with myself. Oh well, what are you gonna do?  Everyone ate and some people got shakes and then we mat as a group and talked about our whole trip.  We had a great talk and it was kinda funny because this guy walked past us and was like "Is this a cult? I'm scared.” When everyone got back we played Catch Phrase for a little and then my Dad gave out prizes from the pool tournament and from the scavenger hunt. I got chocolate covered cookie dough bites.

Alrighty… Josh is back. My car ride back to the dorms was pretty fun. We got to jam to some music and just laugh and have a good time (my car included Carson, Austin, and Big Daddy Looms). When we finally got back we went back in the dorms and as Allayna said passed out the prizes and such. This brings us to the present, where we are all sitting around, playing games and just having a really fun time with all of our slap happy selves. Honestly, one of the biggest things I look forward to with these trips is getting to bond with the rest of the youth group. It lets us work better together and makes everything seem better.


It's Allayna, but I promise I am almost done. I apologize for being a rambler, but I hope you enjoyed this detailed blog of our super fun day. SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment